If you are in a hurry and just want to find out what the best tennis water bottle is, then we recommend the Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle as the best one.
When playing such a physically demanding sport like tennis, there’s probably no other beverage that you want on your side than water. At the very least, it will quench your thirst for you to keep up with the pace and space of the game.
Here are some of the best tennis water bottles that you may purchase to always have access to an important liquid you want by your side — always.
In this article, we’re going to review the following tennis water bottles:
Water? What’s the Point of It Again?
Here are a few benefits of drinking water the right way:
- Boost physical performance. Normally, people when performing day to day activities tend to lose 2% of their water levels at a regular pace. And take note, that as your water levels go down so do your physical strength and energy.
Imagine if you are an athlete and that you are constantly sweating because of the demands of your chosen sport like say, tennis. You will lose about 6 to 10% of your water levels and this may lead to decreasing energy and in most cases, poorer performance.
- Mental Functions. You do lose a significant amount of your energy if you don’t hydrate regularly or on time. But it’s not all that. You also lose a bit of your brain function and in some extreme dehydration, you will lose focus. As an athlete, a sport like tennis is partly a mental game. So to always be at your best, be sure to drink that water. Dehydration will also lead to headaches. You don’t want any of that mid-game.
- Weight loss. Let’s say that you’re not a serious athlete and just want to shed some calories. Well, you don’t need some fancy drink to lose weight as water can also be effective.
As an athlete take note that the effects of drinking and not drinking water are multiplied for you to push yourself to the limit.
And if you have a reliable water bottle with you:
- You put yourself in a position to have access to water anytime, anywhere. That’s clean drinking water whenever or whatever it is that you are doing. In the middle of a break? Grab your water bottle by your side and drink some. On the court with a second to spare? Drink water. Feeling weak and thirsty? Call a timeout, and you guessed it, drink water.
- Have water with your preferred temperature as much as possible. Not everyone likes ice-cold water and that’s the same thing with hot water. A good water bottle can keep your water or any sports drink at a temperature that you desire for as long as it can.
- A good water bottle may also handle different kinds of beverages. If you prefer anything other than H2O then store it in your trusted water bottle. Take your pick.
- Top-quality water bottles are meant for the athletes. If you get active then your water bottle should also be heavy-duty and should be ready to take on some beating. And at the same time easy to clean, utilize, and carry around.
Read more about 12 Things You Must Have in Your Tennis Bag (Already in My Bag).
Best Tennis Water Bottle Buyer’s Guide
Here are some of the aspects that you should watch out for when shopping for your next tennis water bottle.
Design, Functionality, and Versatility
The design, functionality, and versatility of a good water bottle are tested when it’s pushed to its limits in terms of performance. Sounds like the athlete that’s going to utilize it, right?
You need a water bottle that can withstand extreme heat or cold and for certain amounts of time. Also, it’s important to know how long it can hold temperatures as that would be important in games or during practice.
The design should also make sure that it’s easy to drink on, fill it with content, and won’t just spill on you as you drink. Also, it should be something that can handle all sorts of beverages hence the versatility factor.
Durability And Ease of Maintenance
We touched upon durability when we discussed if it can handle hot or cold beverages. But what’s also important is that it can handle some drop tests and won’t break on you prematurely. Some water bottles don’t break at all or suffer from nasty rust or some other form of corrosion.
Also, find something easy to clean with even the simplest tools or formulas.
Portability and Capacity
Lastly, take into account how easy it is to carry your water bottle around. You’re a tennis player, so you are always mobile so it should be something that’s not a hassle to keep with you. Also, know how much liquid you are going to need at any given time.
Overall, the quality of your water bottle determines its price. Mostly it’s capacity but we know that great brands and products may compensate for size with function and premium build. So do watch out for worthy brands and don’t look for capacity all the time.
Best Tennis Water Bottle Reviews
1. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle
Let’s start our review of the best tennis water bottle with the super popular Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle. It comes in three sizes of 18, 21, and 24 ounces and you may choose from a variety of color schemes.
Want your water or beverage cold or hot? And for how long? This water bottle is infused with TempShield Technology which is a unique vacuum wall to insulate your drink and keep it at your desired temperature for a pretty long time.
It’s made with pro-grade stainless steel that is not only meant to be durable but at the same time to maintain the integrity of your drink in terms of consistency and flavor. The brand also made sure to infuse it with their patented powder coat that makes this water bottle sweat-free, easy to grip, and additionally durable.
- New Hydro Flask water bottle design does not feature a registered trademark symbol next to the logo
- Hydro Flask insulated water bottle is dishwasher safe; Slip-free powder coating won't sweat
- Hydro Flask metal water bottles keep the coldest drinks icy cold and hot drinks piping hot for hours
- Reusable water bottle is BPA-free, phthalate-free, and made of stainless steel; fits car cup holders
Your water is for sure going to be BPA and phthalate-free and it fits nicely on standard cup holders in cars. The Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle also moves with you wherever you may go.
Armed with a standard mouth flex cap that’s not only strong but flexible too. And for the tennis player, switch it with the sports cap and you may sip whenever you may desire when on the court.
- Very durable construction
- Superbly insulated your hot or cold drink will stay that way for a long while
- Ergonomic design and very portable
- Very popular water bottle and enjoys rave reviews
- Nice to grip and meant for active individuals
- The sports cap can use some improvement in terms of design
2. Takeya Actives Water Bottle
Next on our list is the hip and sporty Takeya Actives Water Bottle. You’ll have a lot of bright colors to choose from and it may look cool but don’t underestimate the quality of this water bottle.
As the name implies, it’s meant for people that are into sports or living active lifestyles. You may choose from 18 ounce bottles, their smallest to their largest a 64 ounce bottle. They are sleek and rugged at the same time.
Made out of food-grade stainless steel, it’s rust-resistant as well as toxin free and will not change the flavor of your water whatsoever. Rest assured that your beverage would also be well-insulated with a double wall vacuum.
- ACTIVES INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: Takeya Actives Stainless Steel Water Bottle is a sleek and rugged sports water bottle with a powder coated finish. The 24oz water bottle’s unique double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot (12 hrs) and cold (24 hrs).Volume- 700 ml
- INSULATED SPOUT LID: This stainless steel water bottle comes with an innovative leakproof insulated spout lid that allows for easy one-handed drinking or pouring. It features a hinge lock that keeps the cap out of your way while drinking.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, tumblers in 20 and 30 oz sizes, and beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- INNOVATIVE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers.
On the outside, this water bottle is easy to grip with a sweat free and double wall design and will make sure to keep your drink at your desired temp and at the same time protect your hands from accidental burning. It’s also wrapped with a silicone bumper as extra protection from dents or bumps.
Water flows unobstructed and it’s super easy to clean, plus it’s got an easy to carry clip you can take with you wherever.
- Sleek and neat design
- Great insulation
- Very durable construction
- Lot of sizing options
- Easy to clean
- The lid or cap may break prematurely
3. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Perhaps the best water bottle on our list in terms of insulation the S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle is the next entry on our short review. You’ll have three sizes to choose from with 9, 17, and 25 ounces and with loads of colors to choose from.
We already mentioned superb insulation and that’s because this water bottle has triple layers of that. That’s patented Therm S’well technology to keep the temperature of your beverage inside the way they are for a long time.
You may also insert ice cubes in it as its mouth as the opening is wide enough. That means refilling and getting content out of it is super easy as well as trying to clean it. It will also fit just about any cup holder.
- TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S’well Blue Suede 25oz stainless steel water bottles feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 48 hours or hot for up to 24 with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology. Each water bottle features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality. Hand-wash only
- THE PERFECT FIT: Our metal water bottles and beverage containers are designed with an opening wide enough for most ice cubes so you can easily refill and reuse it over and over. Whether you're hitting the road, bike trails, or the gym, you’ll find S’well fits just right in most standard-size cup holders
- DON’T SWEAT IT: S'well beverage containers are insulated with a copper wall layer to eliminate condensation by providing an exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag
- WORRY-FREE HYDRATION: Your search for safety is over. All S’well containers are BPA-free and composed of 18/8 premium food-grade stainless steel. We are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and our products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility
- SUSTAINABLITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: You won’t have to compromise fashion and functionality to live more sustainably with our sleek, beautifully crafted, built to last bottles. Every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of single-use plastic bottles. As a Certified B Corp, we proudly maintain the highest levels of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
There’s no sweating involved too as its copper layer will make sure that does not happen. Your drink will also of course be BPA free and protected with durable stainless steel. That’s a combination of fashion, quality, and good design in one fancy but an affordable water bottle for tennis players.
- Best insulation on our list
- Very durable water bottle
- Definitely no sweating and has a nice grip
- Sleek and stylish look
- Easy to clean and refill
- Not that easy to carry around without any strap
4. YETI Rambler Water bottle
The second to the last entry on our best tennis water bottle review is the innovative YETI Rambler Water bottle. Probably the water bottle on this list with the most modern look and design.
It comes in different shapes and sizes so you may choose what best fits your groove. The shapes and sizes are not all aesthetics for they should also serve various purposes and activities including sports.
Made with stainless steel and double wall vacuum insulation this is a durable water bottle that won’t dent on you anytime soon. Its’ got duracoat Yeti powder coating colors that are nature inspired and are rugged enough plus dishwasher safe.
- Get to drinking faster with the Chug Cap. It just takes a quick half-twist of the TripleHaul Handle to open and then you’re good to go, making it easy to steal a sip without slowing down
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
- DuraCoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here
- The Chug Cap is not intended for use with hot beverages. Bottle Dimensions: 3 ¾ inches in diameter and 10 ¾ in high
These are heavy-duty hydration devices for kids and adult athletes alike. As they say, there’s no such thing as over-engineering and this product is just that.
- Ultra-durable construction
- Sleek and modern colors
- Nice cap and handle design makes it portable
- No leaks whatsoever
- great sizing options and convenient shapes
- Does not have the best insulation from this group
5. Healthy Human Water Bottle Curve
The last entry on our best tennis water bottle review is the simple and ergonomic Healthy Human Water Bottle Curve. Perhaps an underdog compared to the other four on our list but not to be underestimated in terms of quality at all.
This product is ranked number 1 by CNN as the best water bottle of 2020 so you know it’s got some fight in it. It will keep your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. Definitely sweat-free and will keep the original flavor of the liquid you put in it.
- RANKED #1 by CNN Underscored in the Best Water Bottle Report
- BUY 1 Healthy Human Bottle & We Recover & Recycle 80 Plastic Bottles
- YOUR DRINK NEVER TOUCHES PLASTIC: 18/8 Stainless Steel Lined Lid - 100% Leak Proof.
- KEEPS LIQUIDS COLD 24 HOURS | HOT 12 HOURS | PIPING HOT 6 HOURS - Holds Ice For Up To 24 Hours. Double Wall Vacuum Insulation For Maximum Temperature Retention.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Insulated Water Bottle Flask, Carabiner, Steel Lined Lid, Woven Gift Bag, Sticker & Hydro Guide.
It’s got a plastic exterior but lined with food-grade stainless steel so your beverage will not touch the plastic whatsoever. Even the lid is steel lined so there wouldn’t be any leaks whatsoever.
BPA and toxin free and definitely rust proof and will last for a very long time.
- Great ergonomic grip and design
- Great insulation layers
- Durable water bottle construction
- Easy to carry around
- Meant for active individuals
- No other sizing options other than 21 ounce
All of these are definitely some of the best tennis water bottles out in the market for you to grab today. But, we needed to pick a winner and we pick the Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle.
Its popularity and bestselling status is not just all hype but it’s all about quality. Durability, versatility, function, ergonomic design, and innovative features it’s got all that. And, it’s super affordable to boot and of course, comes in multiple size options.
Now, that’s not just quality but great value for your money! So go grab one or if you prefer the rest on our list and be sure to hydrate – always!